To the credit of our Strategic Planning Committee, chaired by Brian Bennett and Barry Rushing, the 2004 Board of Directors has approved a comprehensive Vision statement, Mission statement, and a set of goals that will help guide and direct the decisions and actions of our Chapter as we go forward.
Keep in mind that this is a fluid and dynamic document and the vision, mission, and goals of this chapter will be reviewed (and modified, if necessary) on a continual basis (at least annually).
The next step in the process is to identify the various objectives and action plans to support and achieve the stated goals. Any input you, as members of this chapter, may have in regards to the objectives, please let one of our Board members know.
To serve as a valuable resource and representative for advancing the facility management profession.
To guide and advance the professional development and interaction of members and all facility management professionals throughout their careers.
- Grow the chapter.
- Maintain % levels of Professional vs. Associate members.
- Provide programs that provide professional growth in facility management.
- Support members and facility management professionals by offering the best workplace-related education, information and opportunities for professional interaction.
- Present best practices of facility management that will support rising performance and requirement levels and promote excellence.
- Nurture a member-centric culture where our members feel connected with the Association and the profession.
- Maintain a certain level of participation at chapter functions.