DTSI is looking for a candidate whom they can hire as a Facilities Manager for their site in Tulsa OK.
If interested, please contact Arvin P. Seno.
Arvin P. Seno
Director, Engineering & Operations
Job Scope and Responsibilities
• Manages and oversees the facility’s day-to-day operation
• Vendor Management (performance monitoring, issues resolution, etc.)
• Manages facility manpower compliment provision to cover technical, housekeeping and security services for client
• Validates and monitors all equipment and installations in the facility are in good working condition
• Liaises and coordinates with building administration to ensure common area services are properly provided to client
• Liaising with client representatives for all technical service issues
• Addresses client feedback and concerns in all facility concerns and matters
• Manages timely reporting of FM operations and necessary metric reports to client and management
• Manages housekeeping program for assigned portfolio aligned to client requirements, DTSI standards and industry’s best practices
• Coordinates with client on housekeeping schedule and specialized work (carpet cleaning, pest control)
• Manages assets and installations are accounted and monitored within client’s policy and reporting procedures
• Manages inventory of materials and consumable items are accounted for as per client’s standards”
Attributes & Abilities
Decision making E
Critical thinking E
Strategic thinking P
Conflict resolution P
Problem solving P
Communication (Verbal & Nonverbal) P
Client focus E
Gets things done E
Business knowledge P
B = The individual is beginning to exhibit this attribute or skill but requires significant development before they become proficient
P = The individual is proficient in this area.
E = The individual excels in this area.
Skill & Techniques
Minimum Years Experience
• 3-5 years facility management experience in a corporate environment in a supervisory level (preferably BPO)
• Working knowledge of facilities operations, design, construction and technology (infrastructure)”
Minimum Degree Requirements
• Degree in any engineering-related courses
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Have understanding of advanced technical aspects of a facility (CRAC, FirePro, Mechanical and Electrical System, UPS) and its industry standards
• Provide thought leadership and innovation in the field of Facility Management
• Proven capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts
• Proficient in budget management and financial analysis
• Skilled in proposal writing, presentations to management, and facilitation of complex projects and engagements.
• Able to mediate solutions as needed
• Excellent planning & organizational skills to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines.
Business & Organizational Knowledge
• Understands the details of the Facility Management business to include financial targets, details of engagements including scope interpretation, service delivery model and all other departments that work with Facility Management.
• Have good business acumen to address corrective actions or client dissatisfaction to effectively change the outcome of an engagement
Below is the frequency of PM that they employ to specialized equipment:
UPS SEMI- ANNUAL
FM 200/PRE ACTION ANNUAL