A local source of facility management education, information and interaction, the Tulsa Chapter of IFMA brings the association’s vast resources directly to you.
As a member of our chapter, you benefit from:
- Networking with colleagues and business partners in the Tulsa area;
- Exclusive access to the chapter’s membership directory;
- Educational and social events, including career growth programs, facility tours and best practices workshops;
- Employment referral services;
- Support and study groups for those pursuing CFM®, FMP® and SFP™ credentials;
- Chapter-specific websites focused on FM news and activities in your area;
- Opportunities to mentor FM students at local colleges and universities;
- Opportunities to give back to your community through chapter-organized projects and fundraisers; and
- Opportunities to join chapter committees or serve in a leadership position.
Chapter Membership Benefits the Entire IFMA Community
- Focus on local issues that impact your workplace.
- Build long-lasting friendships with professional peers.
- Benefit from on-site professional development programs.
- Develop strong business partnerships with fellow members.
- Contribute to the growth and success of your chapter.
- Earn recognition through IFMA’s Associate Member Award of Excellence.
Young Professional Members
- Benefit from support and advice from professional peers.
- Get involved in career-building activities.
- Earn recognition through IFMA’s Emerging Leader Award of Excellence.
- Begin learning about and contributing to the FM profession.
- Start building your contact list.
- Earn recognition through IFMA’s Student Chapter of the Year Award.
- Stay connected to your professional community.
- Mentor students, emerging leaders and CFM candidates.
- Share your knowledge of FM and the association.