The IFMA Tulsa chapter was recognized as the best of the best in the small chapter category (membership under 250 members) at World Workplace 2006 in San Diego.
On Tuesday evening, October 10th, it was announced that the Tulsa chapter was the 2006 IFMA Small Chapter of the Year.
This is an amazing third major award for the Tulsa chapter in the last six years.In 2001 and 2004, the IFMA Tulsa chapter was recognized for having the best small chapter web site.
Attending this year's World Workplace from the Tulsa chapter were:
- Brian Bennett, Media Chair and the author of the submission to IFMA International for the Tulsa chapter to be considered for the award.
- Sharon Marrs, Membership Chair and creator of the Tulsa Chapter Membership Directory that was one of the highlights of our Chapter of the Year submission.
- Tony Lenox, Vice President and former Programs Chair who was responsible for all the great Programs we had the past year.
- Ted Webb, Education Chair and the person responsible for all the great things that are happening with the IFMA OSU Student chapter.
- Steve Berry, Past President who was our President and leader for the period of time during which we were recognized for our chapter?s accomplishments.
- Carl Vincent, Chapter President and VP during Steve Berry's term of office as President.
- Jacqueline Hill
- Patrick Coyle
- Bill Stickler
- DeAnn Magness
- Harold Gilbert
- Leslie Geminn - OSU Student chapter President
- Jillian McIntyre - OSU Student chapter Vice President
The IFMA Tulsa chapter thanks each and every one of you for all that you do in helping make our chapter the best. Congratulations to all of you!