Who Should Become an FMP?
IFMA?s Facility Management Professional (FMP) designation is a knowledge-based credential that will help to accelerate an FM’s transition into the profession and demonstrate a proven comprehension of the foundations of facility management. It is ideal for:
- Facility management practitioners looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the foundational FM topics deemed critical by employers.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
- Experienced FMs intending to pursue the CFM credential.
To learn more about the FMP program, visit this link: :http:/www.ifmacredentials.org/fmp/fmp-certification/who-should-become-an-fmp